Sunday 21 October 2007

Quite a lot has changed since the "delete my number" episode. I don't know why I got so depressed about it, surely I should've known it wasn't really the end. I did delete his number, and yes, he DID ring me again. Only, I had passed out after lots of alcohol and smoking some dope. Thankfully I had fell asleep, god knows what would have happened if I had answered in my state.
Probably still in a daze off the previous nights episodes, I text him apologising for not answering as I was fucked. We started talking and he said there was to be a party at a mutual friends house that night. Later on that night, I decided it sounded good so I waiting for the phonecall, and, looking rougher than a badger's arse, I got into a taxi which surprisingly was only me and him. The others were to meet us there.
The flat was a complete tip! Dirty dishes, stale food, toilet seats, blocked toilets, clothes, you name it. I didn't know how to act, us two on our own, and after THAT text. Didn't take that long for us to be sitting on the settee and his friend walking in, on his own: everyone decided they were not party people on this occassion. When he went in the shower, we were sitting on the couch and he told me about the text, that he "didn't want it to seem that thats how it was". I just sat and listened and said "I know". Don't know why I didn't question it.
All night he was saying things how I can be trusted after they told me of a sexual experience they shared with some "slag" (wish I had been spared the details) and how I was one of his best friends and how he wouldn't let anyone hurt me. Lots of things like this. Even at one point joking on how we were married. Maybe he was buttering me up (pardon the pun) for what he had in mind that night.
Things happened again, foolishly. This time however, he started to ask me things like how many people I had slept with etc. It was different between us, but the circumstances still hadnt changed. I was still stupid for falling for it.

No comments: