Friday 23 November 2007

You know those times when you actually freak yourself out? Well, ive been doing that a LOT lately. Random things will pop into my head for no reason, then i find they make sense later, or they actually happen.
I could never explain why I ever thought i'd see my ex, Nick, at college, yet for some reason, I would sometimes think about a situation where i would bump into him. Naturally, i'd make an effort on such days, just in case. Show him what he missed out on, yeah girlz?? Anyway, low and behold, it is September and I bump into a very tall thin man. I look up, and we both look at each other, lasting longer than a simple, "sorry" or "watch where you are going". It was like we recognised each other. I then realised who he looked like: if it wasn't Nick, it was his twin brother.
Then there was the other week, when I had arranged a night out in Town, hoping to see Anthony again. I felt like I was getting signs that he would be out. Turning on the TV and his favourite band was on, his name would be randomly mentioned, his favourite songs would come on the radio etc. Not exactly telepathy, but it was quite weird. Nevertheless, my quiet confidence proved correct as I saw him again ( and he is even more perfect then I remembered).
My dream last night was very strange. One of my oldest, closest friends, Sal, had recieved a phonecall from my ex, asking her to meet up with him (what he has asked from me several times). He was so keen on seeing her, that he took her to the glamorous Blackpool (don't ask me, dreams are crazy like that) and they met up. I was very accusing, and surprisingly bothered about this meeting, asking her how she could do this to me, Sal denying everything.
When I awoke, with that annoying as hell alarm sound, all blurry eyed I looked at the time - 7:30 ouch. TWO RECEIVED MESSAGES. Both from my ex. One, a pathetic attempt at text sex "I know it's late on a wednesday night, but fancy a bit of text sex ;) sending pictures?" Secondly was possibly, an even more pathetic excuse for the previous text when he realised he was getting no reply: "Sorry bout that, was my mate, night". Yeah...right.
Of course, Sal found this whole episode hilarious, a) the fact that I could even DREAM of them sleeping together, b) his oh so romantic way with words.

Maybe I should start and rent out my dreams and thoughts to make profit on my premenitions!? Or, maybe they actually aren't very important and no-one would actually care. Yeah, more likely.

No comments: